TCS Off-Campus Drive 2021 for graduates pass and Final year students (TCS Recruitment 2021)
TCS Recruitment 2021 : Tata Consultancy Service announced a smart hiring drive for the 2019-21 batch. However, many graduates can apply for TCS recruitment 2021, final year candidates are also eligible. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply online for TCS.
TCS Recruitment 2021
- Post name : TCS Off-Campus Drive 2021
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc/BCA/BCS/B.Voc
- Starting date: 23/05/2021
- Salary : Best in Industry
- Batch : 2019/2020/2021
- Test Location: Virtual(Online)
- Test date: 06/06/2021
- Organization name : TCS Smart Hiring
TCS Off-Campus Drive Test details
|24 Ques.||30 Minutes|
|30 Ques.||50 Minutes|
|26 Ques.||40 Minutes|
- The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
Eligibility for TCS Off-Campus Drive 2021
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
Also Check, Download Latest Study Material For Various Competitive Exam (Previous years Solved Paper PDF, Daily current affairs and more)
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
- Go to the official website of TCS (Click Here)
- Now, Register Your Self Under IT Category
- If You already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- upload your CV and Photo for completing your application form
- Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
Note : “Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
Apply for TCS Smart Hiring
TCS Official Website