Hyundai India is getting ready to roll out the Venue facelift in the month of June. Though, its official launch date is yet to be announced by the carmaker. Interestingly, the new 2022 Hyundai Venue model lineup will receive the new Venue N-Line variant featuring sportier design elements inside and out. The subcompact SUV will come with a few cosmetic changes and feature upgrades, while the engine-gearbox combinations will remain intact.
– Most of the design updates will be made to its front and rear ends, inspired by Hyundai’s global SUVs. The Hyundai Venue 2022 will carry the brand’s new ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ design language. Upfront, the model will feature a larger and new parametric grille and revised bumper. The split headlamps, LED DRLs and fog lamp assembly will be carried forward from the current model.
– The new Venue will also receive newly-designed alloy wheels, updated taillamps and tweaked rear bumper.
– The Hyundai Venue N-Line will have red accents on the lower section of the front bumper, differently designed alloy wheels, N-Line badging on the front fender and a dual-tip exhaust. What will further distinguish it from the regular model will be roof rails, tweaked rear bumper and front brake calipers.
– The carmaker might update its interior with a new theme and seat upholstery.
– The new 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift might also come with a larger touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity. Features such as ventilated front seats, a 360 degree camera, Bose audio system and front parking sensors could also be on offer.
– The subcompact will continue to offer 6 airbags, tyre pressure monitoring system, a rear parking camera, air purifier, connected car tech, and an electric sunroof. Read – New-Gen Hyundai Tucson Launch Details Out
– The new Venue facelift is likely to be offered with the same 83PS, 1.2L naturally aspirated petrol, 120PS, 1.0L turbo petrol and 100PS, 1.5L diesel engines. Transmission choices will also remain unchanged – i.e. 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 6-speed iMT and 7-speed DCT automatic.
– Unofficial bookings for the new 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift have already been commenced at select dealerships.
More details on the SUV’s updated model will be revealed in coming weeks. Stay tuned to IndiaCarNews.