The call for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 is now open. The Scholarship is open to international students to study free in Italy. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants to Earn their master & Ph.D. Degree from Italian universities. IELTS is not required to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship. You can submit an English Proficiency Language certificate from your previous institute. Plan your studies in Italy. This is a fully-funded scholarship.
The Scholarships are offered to complete Master & Ph.D. study courses. Applicants from around the world are eligible to apply. Scholarships are available to attend academic courses on the Italian territory only. Italy is an amazing country that offers both Study + Work Experience. All the Italian Universities offer Scholarships.
Italy has one of the oldest universities in the world. It is known for its excellent higher education with low tuition fees. Admission to an Italian University is not hard. With 61 Vibrant Public Universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 courses held in English. A wide range of Courses is available to Study. The detailed information about the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 is available below.
Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 9th June 2022
The Italian Scholarship is offered in the following manner:
- Masters Degree Course
- Ph.D. Program
- Research Program
- Tuition Fees: Grantees may be exempted from the payment of enrollment and tuition fees depending on the policy of each University.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Grantees will be covered by a health and medical/accident insurance contracted by MAECI for the entire duration of the grant.
- Financial Grant: Grantees will receive a 900 Euros monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid to their Italian bank account.
The scholarships for international students in Italy duration can be three, six, or nine months depending on the type of course.
Why Study in Italy?
- Excellence in Research, Science, and Creativity
- Outstanding educational system based on solid notions, scientific method, and creative approach
- Development of complex problem solving, critical thinking, and flexibility
- Wide offer of courses also in English in a dynamic and pleasant environment
- Academic qualifications: Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll in the Italian University/Institute.
- Age limits: Applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education should not be over 28 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Ph.D. Programs should not be over 30 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Research Projects under academic supervision should not be over 40 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Language skills and proficiency: Candidates in possession of an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit a document certifying that the study program of their Bachelor’s degree was entirely held in English.
- No proof of proficiency in Italian is required for courses entirely taught in English.
The Last Date to Apply for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students is 30th June 2022
How to Apply
Complete your applications. All the details are given on the official website. To apply, please visit the Official website of the Call for 2020-23 Italian Scholarship.