Applicants can apply to pursue Undergraduate degrees, Master degrees and PhD degrees in Turkiye universities with fully-funded scholarships called Turkiye Burslari 2022. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship in Turkey has all programs and fields of studies social sciences to health sciences. Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey. Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Turkey Burslari is the world`s most attractive scholarship for international students to study in Turkish Universities for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. The aim of Turkiye Burslari (Scholarship) is to develop a strong relation and cultural exchange between international students and Turkey.
- University or Organization: Turkiye Burslari 2022 | Turkiye Scholarships 2022
- Department: All fields of study
- Course Level: BS, MS/MPhil & PhD degrees
- Award: Full-Funded
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Application Start: 10 January 2022
- Deadline: 20 February 2022
Interested applicants to study in Turkey with full scholarships for international students through Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2022, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from all around the world can apply (All Nationalities)
- Students for bachelor’s degree must have a minimum of 70% and under 21 years old and for those students who will apply for Health Sciences (Medicine/MBBS and Pharmacy) should have 90% in last academic record.
- Applicants who wish to apply for a Master’s degree should have bachelor’s degree (16-year education) with at least 75% and under the age of 30.
- Students for Ph.D. degree should have a master’s degree (18-year education) with at least 75% under the age of 35.
- Researchers and outstanding academics performance will be given preferences.
- Language Requirement: There is no Specific Requirement for a Language test, an English proficiency letter is enough for applications.
- No Requirement of IELTS/TOFEL because maximum programs
arein Turkish some of them are English if those universities will demand then you can apply
- There is No Application Fee
- No need of Acceptance Letter
- Please watch the complete video of 2020 for application submission
There are all Turkish Universities are participating in the Turkish Scholarships 2021 for international students to choose from in Turkiye Scholarships applications. All fields of study are eligible for Undergraduate, Master and PhD degrees. Major areas are given below;
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Medicine (MBBS)
- Engineering & Technology
- Social Sciences
- All others
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for Turkiye Burslari scholarship 2021 by following the given procedure;
There is only one online application for scholarships in Turkiye and admissions in Turkish universities through Turkiye Scholarships 2021 by clicking on the following link;
- Don’t Contact any Agent or Consultant
- Apply by yourself (watch the complete video given below)
- There is no any Application Fee.
- Applicants will Submit the Documents on the Application portal
- Application by post or not entertained
- Applicants can give preferences of 12 universities in this single application portal with a single application.
- Maximum Courses and universities are in Turkish Language (All applicants will learn Turkish Language for one year) but some of them can offer English programs, but they demand IELTS/TOFEL or other equivalent Certificate (English Proficiency).
- National ID
- Academics transcripts or Degrees
- Academic Resume
- Recent Photo
- Language Test (If chosen university Required)
- Research proposal (for PhD Candidates
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letters
Turkey Burslari is one of the attractive Scholarships, which is fully funded to cover all educational expenses including airfare, Registration, Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend (Bachelor, 700, Master 950 and PhD 1400 TL per month, ) and Medical Health Insurance.
Video in English
Video in Urdu/Hindi